Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

REAL STORY ON TRIFFIC ACCIDENT CLAIMS


REAL STORY ON ACCIDENT CLAIM

This was Monday morning I was going to my friend's home to wish her birthday and speed of my car is about 45kmph it is a normal speed suddenly a track which was coming wrong side to the road rules, hit my car and my car fully damaged and I jammed in car and no one came to help me, then I cried and people who were standing near the road they came and came out me in car and some of people they caught the driver who thought about run at that place. 

First of all people were admitted me in near hospital and my friend who came there and I said that please go at place of accident and would take all photo of damage car and also filed a case to the near police station and a FIR registered about the traffic accident. And driver was arrested by the police.

I didn’t know how can acknowledge the accident claim, but I knew about a organization which is handled all type of case so I called and an expert gave me advice about how can file a case in court that result I won and got maximum compensation and more information about this organization you call on 0800 037 1260 and visit on only click traffic accident claims.

0 comments:

Post a Comment